Friday, March 15, 2013

Horse shit! and a message to my stalker


Strut on by like a king
Telling everybody they know nothing, 
And long live what you thought you were, 
And time ain't on your side anymore (anymore)

And so you tell me I
Can't take my chances, 
But I told you one too many times, 
And you were crying like a bitch.

I'm tougher than nails.
I can promise you that.
Step out of line
And you get bitch-slapped back.
And you can run
Your little mouth all day, 
But the hand of god
Just smacked you back into yesterday



Shoveling horse shit for centuries Marshall. French Meaning: The name Marshall 

is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Marshall is: Horse 

servant; marshal; steward. American Meaning: The name Marshall is an American 

baby name. In American the meaning of the name Marshall is: Horse servant; 

marshal; steward. English Meaning: The name Marshall is an English baby name. 

In English the meaning of the name Marshall is: Steward 'Caretaker of horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment